Tuesday, April 10, 2018

sad sad poems

Something someone wrote to me over email once. The subject of the email was "sad sad poems".


if i were...time..
a moment is all i would search for..
just a moment in love with you..
a moment full of feelings..
unfolding my love for you..
if i were...time...
i would race towards the source..
of life of truth..
craving for the memories..
i have left behind..
to cry for the times,i thought..
i had u..
once again through every change..
in season..
i look for a reason to smile..
i see the magic call around..
asking time to shine down..
time has no answer for..
words unsaid..
mysteries of the world..
to unfold..
but if i were...time..
i would behold..
you with in me..
till eternity stands cold..

***************************************************************

craving your name on my hear,
i desire you in my dreams.
holding the hands of eternity
i make you my world
as it seems...
 
coming across reality,
holding tears so close
yet still i desire you
deep within my soul.
 
setting my wishes to fly,
i go beyond the truth,
holding you in my arms..
 
i desire you in
"MY HOPE"

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Monday, New Me.

Oh it was Monday today, wasn't it? I was supposed to be someone else today. Well, not just today - starting from today. Lists had been m...